Use of E-mail Acknowledgement
By providing your e-mail address, you are consenting to Aetna's policies and practices regarding e-mail usage and data collection, including, but not limited to the following:
Aetna may communicate to you by e-mail for:
- 90-day advance notice of material changes. These may include notification of compensation modifications, reimbursement policy, product, service and network changes.
- Electronic contracting (through EchoSign®)
- Aetna Provider newsletter distribution
- Navinet® (electronic transactions)
- General communications such as provider education mailings, reminders, surveys or other information of interest to providers.
- Any other changes or updates permitted by your participation agreement with Aetna.
Aetna retains the right to update this list at any time. Unless we expressly provide an alternative method, e-mail will be the sole method of communication of these changes.
Please note, the use of personal e-mail addresses (such as yahoo.com, aol.com, gmail.com, etc.) to receive official Aetna business related communications is not recommended. We encourage the use of business e-mail accounts to receive official Aetna communications and recommend providing the main e-mail account for your practice in addition to other e-mail addresses.
Aetna collects and stores e-mail addresses as part of the registration process for all Aetna or sites of its affiliates.